ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PHASE CLOSED
Participants who wish to contribute to the Conference are invited to submit an abstract in English (max 2 pages including text and 1 figure/table – 20 MB limit), indicating on the text in the dedicated box, their preference for oral or poster presentation before February 15, 2019. Each Author can submit a maximum of 2 abstracts.
Download the format here (also available in Download Section)and use a Word text editor to compile your document which must contain title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and text. The abstract text should have 500–800 words, references included. Please, before uploading the file, change its name, adding the main author name and surname. Available space must be used as follows and contain the following sections:
• Title, Authors underlining the speaker if you are submitting for an oral presentation
• Abstract (should contain 1-2 sentences that clearly indicate the scientific question of the study)
• Methods ( should contain sufficient information to be able to understand the experimental design and the analytical techniques used in the study)
• Results (should contain objective data to answer the scientific question)
• 1 figure or table
• Conclusions (should provide only conclusions of the study directly supported by the results)
Submission implies willingness to register at the Conference and present the contribution.
Notification of acceptance will be transmitted by March 31, 2019.
The Scientific Committee reserves the assignment of the abstracts for oral or poster presentation. In accordance with the objective of the Conference, oral or poster presentation should be preferably submitted by young hydrogeologists.
Authors presenting an accepted abstract must register to attend the Conference and pay the appropriate registration fee before April 30, 2019. Failure to register, automatically implies that the abstract will not be included in the program end the oral speech will be cancelled.